Mental Health & Wellness
Career Practitioners Resources
A Conference Board of Canada Report, Dec 2020:
Read about the impact of mental health programs for employees and organizations, and the effect of higher mental fitness associated with 13 psychosocial factors…
A reflective and inspiring conversation with Andrea Fruhling, Doubleknot Works Founder, about the resiliency of career practitioners during a challenging time, and hope for the field of career development that we are passionate about.
Fountain of Health – Manage your well being, 5 things you can do; Students Corner
Mobile Crisis Services: Providing social and mental health crisis intervention services 24/7.
- COVID-19: Tips for managing mental health, anxiety, stress & panic
- Tips for supporting family; resources for children & youth
- Resources for Kids & Teens
- Multilingual Resources
- Resources for Families, Caregivers & Seniors
- Ways to help
- Learn about mental illness through public education and events including Mental Health First Aid.
- Provide services to schools, communities and individuals promoting Mental Health for everyone.
Resources, tools and training programs aimed at increasing mental health literacy and improving the mental health and well-being of all people living in Canada. More…